SNOWDOGG® XP SNOW PLOW
HYDRAULICALLY EXPANDING WINGS
Extend your blade from 8 to 10 ft at the press of a button to quickly clear large lots. The XP's wings can scoop forward for powerful stacking and windrowing.
LOW MAINTENANCE BLADE
The corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard never needs paint. A robust frame spreads impact across the blade to reduce wear on vital components.
• Aggressive 70° attack angle
• Full-length 2 in. cross tube
• Heavy duty bottom channel
• Nine reinforcing 1/4 in. laser-cut steel ribs
• 1/2 in. cutting edge with integrated curb guards
SMOOTH FULL TRIP ACTION
Four stress-optimized trip springs protect your equipment from hidden curbs and obstacles. A heavy duty shock kit is also available (see "Accessories" below) to cushion the trip for an even smoother ride.
COMPONENTS YOU CAN RELY ON
From the heavy duty lift arm to the fully enclosed hydraulic power unit, the SnowDogg XP is built to endure whatever winter throws at you.
• Powerful 2 in.lift cylinder
• Over-sized 1-1/2 in. angle cylinders
• Fully enclosed 2 HP hydraulic power unit
• SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8 in. rubber hoses
• Fortified tubular A-frame
• Central hydraulic-operated life frame available
Intuitive in-cab controls are simple to use even with gloves on. The backlit, one-handed controller puts all plows functions in the palm of your hand.
Other standard accessories:
• Contoured poly snow deflector
• Cast shoes
• Wire reinforced blade guides
$6,510.00 Regular Price